Saturday, April 23, 2016




                                    PrimePup skin & coat !





              I got these dog chews for my dog because he has 
              sensitive skin and i was hoping it would help with it . 
              It has made him not be as itchy and his coat is so 
               much more shiny than it was . He really likes taking 
               them and they are soft so they are easy to chew . 
               The chews have EPA & DHA omega 3 fatty acids
               that help to promote healthy skin & coat support  
               I really like this product and my dog loves it . I would
              recommend it to others ! I received  this product at a 
               Discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .



         
              http://www.amazon.com/Primo-Pup-Alaskan-Salmon-Omega-3/dp/B01AL2H6S0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00              

No comments:

Post a Comment