Tuesday, October 25, 2016



                                 COMFIFY CIGAR ASHTRAY !


I got this ashtray for my husband and he loves it . Its made from cast iron and has a unique look to it . I think its a one of a kind . I have not seen a ashtray like this one before . Its made very well and its heavy , so your not likely to tip it over . The size of it is 8"x4"x2" and the cast iron material its made from will withstand heavy use , sunlight and weather . It can be used inside or outside . The cool thing about it is you dont have to use it as a ashtray . It can be used as a doorstop , a tray to hold keys or small items , or as a decor piece . This ashtray is perfect for my husband . I think its a manly piece . Its heavy duty and a high quality product . My husband is very happy with it and we would recommend this product to others .


#GotItFree


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039P3GOA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment