Tuesday, May 24, 2016




                                        MRS BROG HUMIDOR !



I got mrs brog humidor for my husband so he could take it with him when he goes out of town for work . He puts a couple cigars in it and carries it in his bag with him . His cigars stay so fresh and taste so much better . They last a lot longer and dont go stail or taste bad . The humidor keeps his cigars cool and moist . The lid screws on good and tight , so no worries of it coming open . I really like the design of this humidor . It has brown and tan colors on it and its very stylish . I think this is a high quality product and very durable . Im very pleased with it and i would recommend it to others .

Disclaimer ..... I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .



http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Brog-Cigar-Travel-Humidor/dp/B00BB0GJXA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment