Tuesday, May 31, 2016



                                 MONKEY PACIFIER HOLDER !


I got this monkey paci holder for my grandbaby . He is always losing his paci and dropping it . I like that it can clip to his shirt and the clip is strong so it dont pull off . The clip is on the end of the monkeys tail . It comes with a clear paci and the paci clips to the monkeys tongue . The monkey is so cute and it makes a sound if you squeeze it . My grandbaby likes to hold it and fall a sleep . It is so soft and its dont have any fuzz that can come off in his mouth . I think this is a awesome product and it is made well . I am very happy with this product and i would recommend it to others .
Disclaimer .... I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .

http://www.amazon.com/BabyHuggle-Plush-Monkey-Pacifier-Comfortable/dp/B015URS8AG?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment