Tuesday, November 8, 2016



                    E-RAORGANICS HONEYBUNS BABY LOTION !


This baby lotion comes in a 8oz pump bottle and it doesnt have a smell to it . The lotion is thick and creamy and it only takes a small amount to cover . I have been using it on my feet after a shower and my feet feel so soft and silky . It doesnt leave a greasy feeling and it absorbs quickly . I love that it is organic ! Its made from aloe vera , cocoa butter , calendula oil and rosemary extract . It is paraben free , non-toxic , non-GMO , perfume free , cruelty free , vegan friendly and made with food grade ingredients . This lotion is great for people like me that is sensitive to smells . I think this is a great product and works well . I am very pleased and i would recommend it .

#GOTITFREE
#KARMASREVIEWS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J4HJZXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment