Saturday, November 19, 2016



                                  MINI QUADCOPTER DRONE !



I got this mini drone for my husband ans i think its cool that it has a plastic ball around it . The ball helps to protect the drone from getting damaged when it hits the ground and keeps weeds from getting wrapped around the propellers . It has a flight time of around 4 mintues and it takes 40 - 50 mintues to get a fully charged battery . The flying distance is 50 m and you can fly it on the inside ir outdoors . It comes with a rechargeable li-po battery , 4 extra propellers and a screwdriver . It is remote controlled and you will need 3 AAA batteries for the remote . You will need the screwdriver to remove the screw that holds the door to the batteries . I chose the orange colored drone and when you turn it on it lights up orange and green . There is a easy to read instructions manual that tells you what each button is used for on the remote and everything you need to know about operating the drone . I have had a lot of fun trying to fly this drone and have rolled it all over the yard . I havent had any luck yet of it flying for me but im new to flying them . My husband that has more experience than me had no problem flying it . I think this is a well made product and a high quality product . I am very happy with it and i would recommend it to others .


#GOTATADISCOUNT

#DIAMONDREVIEWS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYDER8Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment