Friday, September 23, 2016



                             ZACRO AQUARIUM 50W HEATER !


I was in need of getting a heater for my 10 gallon fish aquarium . I have a beta fish and they can live in room temperature water , but the water stays so cold . My husband runs the air conditioner non - stop on 60 , so my aquarium cant warm up . This heater works great ! The heater is waterproof and has a black plastic protective container that keeps you and your fish safe from getting burnt . You can use this heater in fresh or salt water aquariums . Its easy to install , just stick the big suction cups to the glass . The suction cups hold it securilly to the glass . It has a temperature that reads between 65F - 93F . This heater will heat water up to 16 gallons and the voltage is 110 - 120 volt . The heater will turn on in cycles heating for 5 1 10 minutes and then turn off for 5 - 10 minutes . Before you turn your heater on make sure you have it completely covered with water and when you remove it make sure you unplug it . I think this is a well made product and very durable . Heats the water up gradually , so its safe for the fish . This is a high quality product and i would recommend it to others .


Disclaimer....................I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JYZ34QI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment