Wednesday, September 28, 2016



                          SWEET BABY GIGGLES SWADDLES !


This pack of swaddle blankets comes with 3 bkankets thats different colors , one solid yellow , one white with yellow stars and one white with yellow and gray strips . They are made from 100% cotton muslin and helps to keep baby from overheating , since the material is breathable . The colors of the blankets are good to use for a boy or girl . I love the size of them , they are nice and big and easy to wrap baby in . They are good to use to lay on the floor for baby to lay on . My grandbaby was just born a few days ago and these blankets have been a big help . She gets fussy and when we wrap her in the blanket she quites downs . They are so cosy and soft . Keeps her nice and warm and happy . I think this is a high quality product and made well . I am very pleased with the blankets and i would recommend them to others.


Disclaimer.....................I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F7NQ1FM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment