Monday, September 12, 2016



                       JESLON MULTI PURPOSE EDC SURVIVAL


I wanted Jeslon multipurpose EDC survival knife since it is small . I can fit it in my pocket or purse easy . It has a keychain opener on it . The blade has a thumb stud on it that is made for one opening . This bkade is made from stainless steel and has a anodize black finish . The blade lenght is 2.50 inches and its lightweight . The knife flods and its very thin . When you open the knife it locks , but be careful it will fold back spdiwn . The blade is very sharp and cuts through your fishing line with ease . I like tgat you can carry it on your keychain . Its very handy to have abnd its not bulky . I think this knife is made well and is a good product .


Disclaimer....................I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FW1MQC6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment