Saturday, September 10, 2016



                                  RED CELL TACTICAL BELT !


I got my husband this red cell tactical belt so he could carry his knife . This belt can carry so many things . There is little pockets that dont close alway around this belt . You can carry bullets , knives or any kind of of tool or weapon in them . My husband has a bag that he put all kinds of survival gear in that he attaches to this belt . He also puts his tactical knife on it to . He fixed it so he could wear it when we go walking or camping . That way if a emergency arises we will have what we need . The belt is adjustable and very durable . Its made with parachute grade buckles and adapters . CQB riggers belt 1.75" webbing and can hold up to 7000 pounds tensile strenght . I got him the black one in a size large . It can fit up to 50" . This belt is a high quality product and very well made . My husband likes that he can carry it over his shoulder or wearnit around his waist . This belt is a must have and very handy to have . I am very pleased with this belt and i would highly recommend it to others.

Disclaimer................... I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HFT6M6O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment