Wednesday, September 28, 2016




     MINALS MARK LARGE SHOVEL WITH FOLDING HANDLE !


This shovel is awesome ! I love that the handle folds up and it stores in a black bag . Its so lightweight and small , i can fit it into any space easy . The shovel is metal and has a pick on one side of it . The shovel blade has a sharp saw on one side and the tip has a good point . I like that the handle is wide and fits comfortably in my hand . Makes it easier to hold with both hands if i need to . I got this shovel to carry camping with us since its such a small package i tought it would be easy to fit in the car . I have been using this shovel to plant flowers with and do all kinds of yard work around the house . I think this shovel is a high quality product and very durable . I am very pleased with this product and i would recommend it to others .


Disclaimer .....................I recommend this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4VRLOQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment