Monday, September 12, 2016



                                KUUQA LARGE WATER BEADS


These super water beads are awesome ! You put them in water for 24-36 hours and they will grow to 1.5 " - 1.8". You get 150 different colored beads . They are non toxic , biodegradable , and environmentally friendly . These beads grow to be so big . I put them in my 10 gallon fish aquarium and i think they look cool in it . My fish swims around them and knocks them around . The beads are non toxic but should not be eatten . You should not give them to children under the age of 3 and supervise children over the age of 3 . They look so pretty and look transparent in my fish aquarium . I think this is a good product and is made of good quality . I am very happy with this product and i would recommend it to others .


Disclaimer................I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KX7FXKQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment