Thursday, September 15, 2016



          ASTARIN MENS SHEER MESH BIKINI BOXER BRIEFS !


I got these boxers for my husband and he loves them . They are black with a see through mesh and red outlining . They are so sexy on him and the front has a pouch that allows room for the goods . They fit his buns nicely to . They are preshrunk so no worries of them shrinking when washed . They have a lowrise trunk design and the waistband is elastic . They are double stected and very durable . My husband likes the way they fit and he says they are super comfortable . I think this is a high quality product and i am very happy with them . I would recommend it to others .


Disclaimer ..................I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EE3CFDS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment