Friday, September 9, 2016



JE MOULDING TRIM STRIP ! 


I got EJ-3D DIY automobil car decoration moulding trim strip for my husband to use on his truck . This moulding can be used on the inside or outside of your car . Its easy to install and wont cause any kind of damage to your car . It is very flexible ,  so it can fit around corners and in tight spaces easy . This can be use all over your car to detail it and give your car that added touch your looking for . The color i got was red and it is 5 meters long . My husband is using this trim to trim out the sun visors in his truck . It looks awesome ! I think this trim is very strong and durable . Its a high quality product and i am very pleased with it . I would highly recommend it to others .

Disclaimer.................. I received this product at a discount and this is 100% my honest opinion .

https://www.amazon.com/Automobile-Interior-Exterior-Decoration-Moulding/dp/B01FFDFJJS/ref=sr_1_2?m=AY4WK5URC1TFQ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1472707228&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment